FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL US!
There is currently a 4-6 week backorder on these, however, they can be air freighted in for an additional fee. Please email us for the price of the air freight shipping if you would like to order and have them arrive much faster.
- The WP Pro front brake rotor kit is designed to improve your stopping performance on the Kia Stinger. Upgrading your brake rotors will help provide better heat dissipation, allow for even wear of brake pads, and give you longer life out of your brakes overall. The 2 piece design saves rotational weight giving you better acceleration and even faster stopping. Whether being used for the street or track, upgrading your brake rotors from the standard rotors is a modification you do not want to skip! One of the biggest advantages of 2 piece brake rotors is the rotational weight savings!
WP Pro brake rotors go through an extensive manufacturing process. Rotors are heat treated up to 800°C (1472°F), to ensure the rotors can take the punishment from performance driving. Instead of large production runs like some manufacturers, WP Pro treats each set of newborn rotors with a bespoke approach to dial them in by hand. Each rotor gets machined, assembled, and balanced to meet high-quality standards.
The WP Pro rotors feature a unique Sun Cut pattern with the drilled holes. This design saves more weight compared to standard round discs and improves the longevity of the rotor from its cooling capabilities. With more effective curved vanes in a V shape, these further help dissipate heat away from the rotors. This design improves cooling by pushing cool air from the center of the wheel to where the rotor needs it most.
The rotors feature a CNC machined aluminum hat that secures the disc to the rotor with a hardware that gives a true floating design. The hard anodized brake hat is extremely durable to not wear and scratch like standard anodized or powder coated finishes. Each kit is sold as a complete axle set up to work with the factory or aftermarket brake pads and stock caliper.
- Pair of 2-Piece Drilled Front Rotors assembled with hardware and aluminum hats
- Full floating assemblies with stainless steel M8 bolts vs standard M6 hardware
- Anodized rotor hats
Directional vented, heat treated and coated rotors
- 350x30mm sized rotors available in sun cut or round style
- Each rotor is 3.5 kg (7.7lbs) lighter than factory rotors
1-Year / 20,000 Mile Warranty, Info Found HERE
2018+ Kia Stinger (GT Models ONLY)
- This is a brand new product to hit the market, orders will begin shipping the 1st week of September 2018