FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE US!
(As of May 25th, this product is SOLD OUT. Pre-order now & we'll have your order shipped around the 3rd or 4th week of June when back in stock again)
- These small aluminum rings make a night & day difference in the way your Kia Stinger feels when doing day to day driving.
- Used to correct the chassis's basic geometry by filling the gap between the subframe bolts, subframe, and the cars chassis bolt holes.
- The vehicle's engine, transmission, suspension, and the uni-body are mounted on the subframe and when installed, these work by correcting the geometry setup.
By eliminating the gap, vibration through the chassis is greatly reduced improving driver feedback & handling, as well as helping to prevent frequent alignments.
These will help to protect & prolong the vehicle's undercarriage parts lifespan, while also alleviating rear end wheel skip & shimmy over rough terrain.
- 2018-2021 Kia Stinger (2.0T & 3.3T Models)
Included in the kit:
- (10) Aluminum Subframe Chassis Collars
- (4) Custom Machined OEM Grade-10 Subframe Bolts