FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE US!
(As of March 22nd, this product is sold out. Orders placed after this date will be shipped out in the 2nd or 3rd week of April 2021. However, these sell out really fast. Pre-order now & we'll have your order shipped when back in stock again)
- These small aluminum rings make a night & day difference in the way your Kia Stinger feels when doing day to day driving.
- Used to correct the chassis's basic geometry by filling the gap between the subframe bolts, subframe, and the cars chassis bolt holes.
- The vehicle's engine, transmission, suspension, and the uni-body are mounted on the subframe and when installed, these work by correcting the geometry setup.
By eliminating the gap, vibration through the chassis is greatly reduced improving driver feedback & handling, as well as helping to prevent frequent alignments.
These will help to protect & prolong the vehicle's undercarriage parts lifespan, while also alleviating rear end wheel skip & shimmy over rough terrain.
- 2018-2021 Kia Stinger (2.0T & 3.3T Models)
Included in the kit:
- (10) Aluminum Subframe Chassis Collars
- (4) Custom Machined OEM Grade-10 Subframe Bolts