FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE US!
This item has a 2-week lead time. Feel free to preorder now, and all orders will be shipped out no later than the 1st week of June 2019
- These small aluminum rings make a night & day difference in the way your Kia Stinger feels when doing day to day driving.
- Used to correct the chassis's basic geometry by filling the gap between the subframe bolts, subframe, and the cars chassis bolt holes.
- The vehicles engine, transmission, suspension, and the uni-body are mounted on the subframe and when installed, these work by correcting the geometry setup.
By eliminating the gap, vibration through the chassis is greatly reduced improving driver feedback & handling, as well as helping to prevent frequent alignments.
These will help to protect & prolong the vehicles undercarriage parts lifespan, while also alleviating rear end wheel skip & shimmy over rough terrain.
- 2018-2019 Kia Stinger (3.3T Models)
Included in the kit:
- (10) Aluminum Subframe Chassis Collars
- (4) Custom Machined OEM Grade-10 Subframe Bolts