FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL US!
(The front pads are in stock & available to ship the same day you order. The rear pads are shipped from Stoptech directly & due to COVID-19, Stoptech is a little delayed on shipping them out, but they will ship after the fronts are shipped)
- Are you tired of the factory brake pads not being up to par for the performance that comes with the Kia Stinger? Well, look no further, as we have the perfect solution for you.
- Choosing the correct friction formula for your Kia Stinger is essential for optimizing brake system performance and reliability
- StopTech's engineering team carefully selects and tests each friction compound to ensure proper stopping performance, on both the street and track, throughout the lifetime of the brake pad
- These ceramic pads are made with Para-aramid composites which provide linear response regardless of pad temperature
- 100% Asbestos-free formula
- These brake pads are available in sets of: front pads only, rear pads only, or front & rear brake pads for the Stinger GT, depending on which set you choose before checkout
- Front Pads: Stoptech Street Touring Brake Pads
- Rear Pads: Stoptech/Centric Posi-Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads
- 100% positive molded for uniform friction material density
- Reuses the OEM Brembo hardware when installing the pads
- Ceramic pads are scorched to raise the initial cold effectiveness & ease the bed-in process
- Stoptechs low dust ceramic formula is rotor friendly & keeps your wheels cleaner for longer with less brake dust
- Stoptech Performance Premium Rotors: (FOUND HERE)
- 2018-2021 Kia Stinger (GT models with Brembo Brakes ONLY)